Donation Request Form
Virginia Tech Athletics welcomes the opportunity to serve its campus and community by offering institutional, charitable and educational agencies the chance to request donations from the athletics department.
Donations must meet the following NCAA, ACC and/or institutional guidelines:
- NCAA Bylaw 13.15 (precollege expenses) prohibits donations that will directly or indirectly support educational or other expenses for recruits (9th – 12th graders). This is for any period of time prior to their enrollment in college or post graduate studies. This includes, but is not limited to: athletic programs that involve recruits; high schools; and non-profits that expend funds for the benefit of boy’s basketball nonscholastic teams, recruits, or Individuals Associated With Prospects (recruits).
- NCAA Bylaw 13.2 prohibits donations earmarked for recruits, their family and/or friends.
- Due to the volume of requests, and in order to provide opportunity to as many approved organizations as possible, there will be an imposed limit of one request per organization, per event during the academic year.
- Virginia Tech Athletics will no longer be offering autographed items.
- There is a limited quantity of tickets. Therefore, requests will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Two (2) tickets will be assigned, the sport (Football, Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, or Baseball) and game will be decided by Virginia Tech Athletics Ticket Office Staff based on availability.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing and fulfillment of requests. Virginia Tech Athletics will make every effort to fulfill requests but cannot guarantee requests will be fulfilled.
- In order to ensure Virginia Tech Athletics creates ample opportunity to serve its community, it will only accept requests from organizations within a 300-mile radius of Blacksburg, Virginia.
Already submitted a request? You can look up the status of your request.
Submit A Request
Virginia Tech Athletics is happy to help the local community fulfill donation requests during the academic year. As such, requests will not be accepted during the summer vacation period. Please check back with us on September 1, 2019, after the academic year resumes. Have a great summer!